How to Set Aside an Adult Misdemeanor Marijuana Conviction

For complete results, pick the county where your case is (or will be) filed. If your legal problem doesn't involve court, pick the county where you live now.

These instructions will help you apply to set aside an adult misdemeanor marijuana conviction. This is sometimes called an “expungement.” These instructions will guide you through the process of applying and making sure that your record has been cleared.

If you need to set aside felony or misdemeanor convictions separate from your misdemeanor marijuana convictions, you need to follow different steps. Use How Set Aside an Adult Misdemeanor and/or Felony Conviction.