Do-It-Yourself Letter to Landlord (Security Deposit)

Use this tool to prepare a letter asking your landlord to return your security deposit after you have moved out of your home. You will go to the MLH-Forms website to do this. After you answer the questions, your finished letter will be ready to print.

Our forms are always free. To start new forms, click the button above.

To access saved forms:

For more information, go to Using Online Forms: How to Log In, Get Saved Answers, and Find Forms