Do-It-Yourself Revoke Paternity Established by Marriage

Use this tool to draft forms to ask a judge to revoke (undo) or change paternity of a child who was born or conceived during a marriage. You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to do this. You will get both PDF and Word forms at the end.  After you answer the questions, your finished forms and instructions will be ready to print.

Our forms are always free. You will leave Michigan Legal Help and go to our partner site to create forms. The LawHelp Interactive website asks for an optional donation. You do not need to pay anything.

For more information, go to Using Online Forms: How to Log In, Get Saved Answers, and Find Forms