Do-It-Yourself Delegation of Parental Authority (Short-Term Parental Power of Attorney)

Use this tool to prepare forms to give someone else short-term parental authority over your child without a guardianship. You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to do this.  After you answer the questions, your forms will be ready to print.

Our forms are always free. You will leave Michigan Legal Help and go to our partner site to create forms. The LawHelp Interactive website asks for an optional donation. You do not need to pay anything.

For more information, go to Using Online Forms: How to Log In, Get Saved Answers, and Find Forms