Do-It-Yourself Letter Requesting Special Education Services (SES) or 504 Services

Use this tool to prepare a letter to ask for your child to be evaluated or reevaluated for Special Education Services (SES) and/or 504 Services, or to complain to the Michigan Department of Education about your child's SES and/or 504 services. You will go to the LawHelp interactive website to do this. When you are done answering the questions, your finished letter will be ready for you to print.

Our forms are always free. You will leave Michigan Legal Help and go to our partner site to create forms. The LawHelp Interactive website asks for an optional donation. You do not need to pay anything.

For more information, go to Using Online Forms: How to Log In, Get Saved Answers, and Find Forms