Washtenaw Family Law Assistance Clinic (FLAC)
22nd Circuit Court
Jury Selection Room
101 E Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Who Should Attend?
Individuals with low income (under 200% of poverty), who are U.S. Citizens or eligible immigrants, who need legal services in Washtenaw County or live in Washtenaw County, whose circumstances are related to a domestic Personal Protection Order (PPO) or family law issues such as divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, minor guardianship; etc., and who are not represented by an attorney.
If you are determined to be ineligible for legal services, you will be provided additional resources. Please use the Guide to Legal Help to receive contact information for a legal services office or lawyer referral service in your county.
What information do you need?
- Bring all case/court relevant documents to the clinic.
- If you have a Court deadline prior to the next clinic date, you should call (888) 783-8190 for assistance.
Clients are served on a first-come first-served basis until the clinic is full starting at 12:00 pm; must sign in before 3:00pm to meet with an attorney that same day. Meetings with attorneys are limited to one hour.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
For more information, contact: