U.P. KIDS provides services for families and adopted children from the child welfare system in the 15 counties of the Upper Peninsula. U.P. KIDS offer the following programs:
- Residential Program provides a home and school to children and youth experiencing difficulty at home, school or in the community.
- Foster Care & Adoption Program provides caring temporary and permanent homes where children are protected and nurtured.
- Post Adoption Resource Center offers support services to adoptive families to help maintain and strengthen relationships that will last a lifetime.
- U.P. KIDS Big Brothers Big Sisters Program seeks to change the lives of children facing adversity through its mentors.
- Family Services helps families keep their children home.
- Wheels Program provides donated vehicles to families.
- Read to Ride Program encourages children to read.