Dickinson Iron Community Services Agency (DICSA) provides programs and services to help low income individuals and families in order to achieve greater economic self-sufficiency and stability. Programs include:
- Homeless Housing Department which assists homeless people and those living in shelters find permanent housing.
- Nutritional Programs, including Home Delivered Meals, Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP).
- Family Ties Adult Center which is an adult day care center for people with Alzheimer’s or other debilitating diseases.
- Housing Services which provides home weatherization to income eligible households.
- Transportation Services for seniors 60 or older for a minimum fee.