For complete results, select the county where you live or where your case is filed:

Select county

Do-It-Yourself Motion to Modify, Extend, or Terminate a Personal Protection Order (PPO)

You can use this tool to fill out forms to ask the court to

  • Change part of a personal protection order,

  • End the order early, OR

  • Extend the order's expiration date.

You can also use this tool to prepare forms to ask the court to change or end a personal protection order someone has against you.

You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to use this tool. After you answer the questions, your finished forms will be ready to print.

If you want a blank version of this motion and order to fill in on your own, you can download a copy from the Michigan One Court of Justice website.