For complete results, select the county where you live or where your case is filed:

Select county

Do-It-Yourself Response to Motion to Change Child Support

Use this tool to draft forms to answer or respond to a motion regarding support filed by your child’s other parent. You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to do this.  After you answer the questions, your finished forms will be ready for you to print.

If you want a blank version of this form to fill in on your own, you can download a copy from the Michigan One Court of Justice website.