For complete results, select the county where you live or where your case is filed:

Select county

Do-It-Yourself Custody Case (Unmarried Parents)

Use this tool to draft forms to start a custody case if you are not married to the other parent of your child or children. You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to do this. After you answer the questions, your finished forms will be ready to print.

Please consider visiting the I Need a Custody Order toolkit first.  If you choose to do the forms first, please be sure to visit the toolkit when you are finished to  get further instructions on how to proceed.  Thank you!