For complete results, select the county where you live or where your case is filed:

Select county

Do-It-Yourself Expungement (Juvenile Adjudication)

Use this tool to fill out the forms you need to ask a judge to set aside a juvenile adjudication. An adjudication that is set aside cannot be seen by the public.

You will go to the LawHelp Interactive website to use this tool. After you answer the questions, your finished form will be ready for you to print. You will also get a checklist of instructions telling you what to do next.

If you want a blank version of this form to fill in on your own, you can download it from the Michigan One Court of Justice website.