Are You Being Evicted? Select Your County for Lawyers and Other Housing Help

The State of Michigan is operating a COVID Emergency Rental Assistance (CERA) program. While CERA rental assistance is no longer available, there is still funding for local Housing Assessment and Resource Agencies (HARAs) to provide housing counseling services to tenants, including help finding sources of rental assistance and other forms of housing assistance. Local legal aid providers also have special funding to provide legal assistance to tenants facing eviction. 

If you are behind on your rent, you should contact your local HARA. You can find contact information for your HARA by choosing your county at the bottom of this page.

If you have been served with a Complaint for Eviction, you should contact your local HARA and talk to legal aid. Find the contact information for your local legal aid organization and your local HARA by choosing your county at the bottom of this page.

For complete results, pick the county where your case is (or will be) filed. If your legal problem doesn't involve court, pick the county where you live now.

Select your county for your local HARA and legal aid provider, and click on 'Set county' button to see results