Sanilac County Eviction Diversion Partners

Courts, legal aid, and local Housing Assessment and Resource Agencies (HARAs) have been working together to help people facing eviction. This help can include:

  • Free legal help from your local Legal Aid to protect your rights during the eviction process;
  • Housing assistance, including possible rental assistance, from your local HARA.

The legal aid and HARA resources for your county are listed below:

  • Legal Services of Eastern Michigan, call (800) 322-4512 ext. 153 or use the Guide to Legal Help to apply online.
  • HARA: Human Development Commission, call (833) 611-0804.
Related Counties