Lenawee County Eviction Diversion Partners

Courts, legal aid, and local Housing Assessment and Resource Agencies (HARAs) have been working together to help people facing eviction. This help can include:

  • Free legal help from your local Legal Aid to protect your rights during the eviction process;
  • Housing assistance, including possible rental assistance, from your local HARA.

The legal aid and HARA resources for your county are listed below:

  • Legal Services of South Central Michigan: Call (734) 241-8310, x411 or use the Guide to Legal Help to apply online.
  • HARA: Lenawee Emergency and Affordable Housing, Call (517) 264-0782.
Related Counties