Ingham County Eviction Diversion Partners

Courts, legal aid, and local Housing Assessment and Resource Agencies (HARAs) have been working together to help people facing eviction. This help can include:

  • Free legal help from your local Legal Aid to protect your rights during the eviction process;
  • Housing assistance, including possible rental assistance, from your local HARA.

The legal aid and HARA resources for your county are listed below:

  • Lakeshore Legal Aid via Counsel and Advocacy Law Line: call (888) 783-8190 or use the Guide to Legal Help to apply online.
  • HARA: Advent House Ministries call (517) 485-4722. 
Related Counties