Grand Traverse County Eviction Diversion Partners

Courts, legal aid, and local Housing Assessment and Resource Agencies (HARAs) have been working together to help people facing eviction. This help can include:

  • Free legal help from your local Legal Aid to protect your rights during the eviction process;
  • Housing assistance, including possible rental assistance, from your local HARA.

The legal aid and HARA resources for your county are listed below:

  • Legal Services of Northern Michigan, call (231) 941-0771 or toll free (888) 941-9599.
  • HARA: Northwest Michigan CAA, call (844) 900-0500.
Related Counties
Grand Traverse