The Community Resolution Center (CRC) provides Michigan residents with an alternative to the courts for resolving disputes.
CRC provides mediation for almost any type of disagreement or conflict between people. Common examples include:
• Any case that could be brought to small claims court
• Family differences
• Disagreements between neighbors
• Property damage
• Business and contract disputes
• Landlord-tenant issues
• Contested wills and inheritance issues
• Cases regarding school truancy
• Special education cases
• Divorce and property settlement
• Custody and visitation issues
• Adult guardianship
Each party in mediation is responsible for a $75 fee, which is due prior to the mediation. A $25 fee will be charged to any participant who cancels with less than 48 hours notice.