The Michigan Legal Help Self Help Center Network of Calhoun County is now open! The Network has several branches where you can access computers, internet, and Michigan Legal Help. The network branches are located at the following public libraries:
- Willard Public Library: 7 W. Van Buren Street in Battle Creek.
- Helen Warner Branch Library: 36 Minges Creek Place in Battle Creek.
- Homer Public Library: 141 W. Main Street in Homer.
- Albion District Library: 501 S. Superior Street in Albion.
- Tekonsha Township Library: 230 S. Church Street in Tekonsha.