Siren Shelter serves survivors of domestic violence and homeless families in Eaton County.
SIREN/Eaton Shelter provides the following services:
- Confidential, 24-hour domestic violence crisis line
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing
- Supportive Counseling for residents and non-residents
- Weekly support/education group for adults and children who have experienced family violence. Residents and non-residents may attend this group
- Information and referral to needed resources
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing.
- Case management and referral to needed resources.
- Life skills instruction.
- Food, clothing, furniture, and household item bank.